Coda File System

Re: concerning my previous mail

From: Som Bandyopadhyay <SBANDYO_at_novell.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 08:57:50 -0700
I keep hearing a new name "InterMezzo"...are people more busy in
"InterMezzo" these days?

thanks, som.

>>> adparker_at_MIT.EDU 11/01/99 09:40AM >>>
I'm waiting for an answer to your previous email as well. I'm just a
listener hoping to learn more about CODA. But as you can probably
tell, the CODA list has little traffic.

-Andrew