Coda File System

venus clog problems

From: Coda <coda_at_cedar.abhost.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:48:50 -0700 (PDT)
I just got coda 5.2.7 running on linux 2.2.9 and everything seems to work
fine.  On a second linux 2.2.10 box I've also installed coda 5.2.7, but
have not yet configured it as a a server.  I have the following problem
on that second machine:

---------

jrs_at_arbutus /home/jrs $ clog
username: jrs
Password:
Local login only, could not contact venus
jrs_at_arbutus /home/jrs $ ctokens

Token held by the Cache Manager:

Local uid: 500

GetLocalTokens error (22)
jrs_at_arbutus /home/jrs $

---------

Other than this problem, This machine seems to have no troubles with
venus.  I can browse /coda and things look good (until I want to read or
write anything)

I don't see anything in any of the logs that would indicate a problem.

What should I be looking for?  What's going on here?

thanks a lot.

Jonathan