Coda File System

RE: install as root.root doesn't work on BSD systems

From: Green, Andrew <AGreen_at_dmwworldwide.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:39:12 -0600
I would've thought by now that the BSDs would have solved the
insecure ownerships/permissions defaults by now.

OpenBSD appears to not have this insecure default.

find / -user bin -print

yielded eleven font files, nothing more.  I realize this is not the
appropriate
place for this debate, but I don't think 'bin.bin' just for the sake of
being
compliant with the NetBSD standard is the right answer.

Andrew