Coda File System

Re: trouble starting Coda server

From: Kragen Sitaker <kragen_at_pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 21:19:05 -0500 (EST)
Peter J. Braam says:
> It looks like that server on clug1 is not running.

Right, checked that.  startserver & was still an existing job, codasrv
<extremely long command line> was still running, and SrvLog said the
server was running.  Do you think the server might not be running?  I
know there are several servers, but I tried to follow the directions
vice-setup gave to the letter.

We are forming cells within a global brain and we are excited that we might
start to think collectively.  What becomes of us still hangs crucially on
how we think individually.  -- Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the Web