Coda File System

Re: Newbie question (fwd)

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:35:16 -0500 (EST)
What you want can be achieved with a PAM module for Coda authentication,
which would automatically log a user in to Coda.

However, I sense that you haven't used Coda yet.  It's a complicated
system and I strongly recommend playing around with it before putting it
in production use.  Also, at present, it may not scale enough for your
purpose - we hope to make improvements to this during the next 6 months.

Thanks for your interest!

- Peter -