Coda File System

Debian packages

From: Anders Hammarquist <iko_at_cd.chalmers.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 19:24:40 +0100
(Aarrgh! Forgot I have to post from this address to make it to the list)

There are now Debian packages of coda 5.2.0. ftp.coda...:pub/coda/linux/debian
or project/experimental on your favourite Debian mirror (in a few days).

Regards,
/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko_at_cd.chalmers.se
Physics student                                     | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87