Coda File System

Write disconnected status?

From: Troy Benjegerdes <troybenj_at_scl.ameslab.gov>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:08:33 -0600
Other than digging around in /usr/coda/etc/console, is there a quick way
to check what the write disconnect status of a coda client is?

I'd like to be able to use some 'cfs status' command to tell me if I'm
fully connected, write disconnected, and possibly what the status of
reintegration is.

Maybe even some sort of 'cfs waitforintegration' command which blocks
until reintegration is complete.

(I've got Coda and krb5 set up on an 8 node linux cluster, and sometimes
I'll want to do something quickly disconnected and then wait while
integration completes so that I don't go generating conflicts by doing
something else on a different cluster node)

--
Troy Benjegerdes		troybenj_at_scl.ameslab.gov
Scalable Computing Lab		   hozer_at_drgw.net