Coda File System

Debian coda packages

From: Anders Hammarquist <iko_at_iko.pp.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 21:03:06 +0100
Hi all,

I've just uploaded coda 5.0.0 Debian packages. They should become available
in project/experimental on the Debian mirrors shortly. Meanwhile, here are a
couple of notes.

- Make sure your kernel coda module is version 5. venus will fail in strange
and mysterious ways if it isn't.
- Edit you /etc/coda/vstab to contain an IP-number. clog in coda 5.0.0 thinks
anything with a . in it is an IP and will try talking to whatever you fqdn
comes out to when interpreted as a number.

Regards,
/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                              | iko@{cd.chalmers,iko.pp}.se
Physics Student, root, Debian Maintainer        | Tel: +46.31.47 69 27
Jag ska b|rja plugga i l{svecka 1...            | Cel: +46.707.27 86 87