Coda File System

Re: please help

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:21:04 -0500 (EST)
Peter,

We look forward to your autoconf patches to the build environment to
support the situations you describe.  This seems like a really good
project for people that use mix and match Linux installations like yours.

Coda is not production software and 4.6.6 infinitely less so than 5.0. But
without actually running it, I don't think you'd be able to tell.

Legacy and backward compatibility will become important for us when we
have more users - not now.

- Peter -