Coda File System

Re: Coda Client Problems

From: Geoffrey Alan Washburn <gw2_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:40:42 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu wrote:

> How small is your cache? Less than 2 megabytes?? I think that's the reason
> you see this message, try it with 10MB.

	Oops... Okay, I was thinking it wanted a value in megabytes rather
  than kilobytes.  Must be my flu medication.  Anyway, I'm now stuck a
  little further along.  Now venus keeps giving these messages:

	GetRootVolume: can't get root volume name!

  I'm sure this is some sort of configuration issue, but I haven't been
  able to find anything about this in any of the documentation.  I'm
  currently trying to connect to testserver.coda.cs.cmu.edu.

--
----- Geoff Washburn | washburn@acm.org | http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~gw2/ -----