Coda File System

Re: New release: 5.0.pre1

From: Ben Gertzfield <che_at_debian.org>
Date: 06 Jan 1999 14:10:16 -0800

    Peter> - Coda is now GPL'd - primarily because we want to indicate
    Peter> that we are really an OSS project.

    Peter> This is a good moment for maintainers of Debian, Sparc
    Peter> Linux and other platforms to jump forward.

This is wonderful news! Debian's got a maintainer for coda, actually,
Anders Hammarquist <iko_at_debian.org> . The packages are currently in
the experimental section of the FTP archives, though.

--
Brought to you by the letters H and P and the number 3.
"Two thousand people in a seething, roaring, shouting mass."