Coda File System

disconnect mode

From: Carsten Ranfeld <Carsten.Ranfeld_at_Informatik.TU-Chemnitz.DE>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:40:00 +0200 (CEST)
I tried to get in this mode but it didn't seem to work.
Hoarding was well (I think), but when I disconnect, I get timeouts.
Venus tried to contact the server and didn't realize the disconnected
mode. So it didn't want to work on the cache.
What's wrong , I don't see my(?) mistake.

...and a 2nd:

The manual said: "hoard walk" will fill the cache and then I could
disconnect. But hoard doesn't has a walk in "man hoard" and the execution
of it showed:
[car_at_icebear report]$ hoard walk
pioctl:Walk(501): No such file or directory
pioctl:Verify(-1, /usr/coda/tmp/a01352, 501, 0): No such file or directory

Carsten

Carsten Ranfeld
Carsten.Ranfeld_at_informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
ESC :%s/windows/linux/g