Coda File System

Linux-PPC.. seems to work, but can't configure correctly.

From: Troy Benjegerdes <hozer_at_drgw.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 01:13:35 -0500 (CDT)
Well, I believe I have coda working.. I haven't actually got the server to
connect to anything because I can't figure out the configuration to set up
the root volume. I thought I followed the directions, but venus complains:
GetRootVolume: can't get volinfo for root volume (codaroot)!

and codasrv says:
VLDB_Lookup: no more records in VLDB

Is there some more more documentation (other than the web pages) that I
should look at?

I also have traced most of my previous problems down to the c++ run time
libary (libstc++) It appears that it isn't thread safe with egcs on PPC.

It appears to be okay under gcc-2.7.2.
Has anyone on the Intel platform tried egcs on coda?

Thanks for any help

(Let me know if you want to try it on PPC, I'll send you my pathes.. I'll
submit them for actuall inclusion in the source tree when i verify it
really works )

| Troy Benjegerdes    |    troybenj_at_iastate.edu    |    hozer_at_drgw.net   |
|    Unix is user friendly... You just have to be friendly to it first.  |
| This message composed with 100% free software.    http://www.linux.org |