Coda File System

new releases

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 11:32:29 -0400 (EDT)
This week and next week we are making a release 4.6.0 on the trunk with a
medium amount of small patches:

- rpc2 bug fix for random packets
- Jan Harkes reintegration bug fix
- Maria's fixes for advice
- Win NT stuff enough to ship release 0.0.-1 of NT/95 Coda server
- Win 95 stuff enough to ship release 0.0.-1 of 95 Coda client (which
won't do much more than mounting)
- Linux 2.1 kernel module fixes and /proc extensions
- ViceNewConnectFS fix
- header file fixes for FreeBSD

If there is anything that you want to go into 4.6.0 that I'm overlooking
let me know.

Immediately after that, I will check in the bezillions of changes for the
new directory code, new RVM libraries, cleaned up rpc2 etc, as 4.7.0.  We
will have to go through a fairly long alpha cycle before that is all
stable I fear.

Peter