Coda File System

Re: inode methods

From: Donnie Barnes <djb_at_redhat.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 18:56:24 -0500
> > Why? Linux runs on IPX perfectly.
>
> Ok, lets not get too religious but:
> No remote gdb support, no kgdb support, no dump support,
> no distribution (redhat does not support sparc anyone).
> If this isn't true I'm very intressed to hear about it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "remove gdb", but there definitely
is dump and Red Hat 4.2 works fine.  We don't have 5.0, but we
are still working on the SPARC and do fully intend to have another
release.  I'm also pretty sure there is a kgdb, but you may need to
poke around for it...the sparc-list_at_redhat.com is a start.

--Donnie

--
 Donnie Barnes    http://www.redhat.com/~djb    djb@redhat.com   "Bah."
   Challenge Diversity.  Ignore People.  Live Life.  Use Linux.  879.