Coda File System

Re: Corrupt files [Re: coda-4.3.13 src: 64-bit safety problems]

From: <thoth_at_purplefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 12:04:49 -0500
"Peter J. Braam" <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu> ,in message <Pine.LNX.3.95.980208213410.172
	99K-100000_at_carissimi.coda.cs.cmu.edu>, wrote:

> I don't quite understand what is going on with the clean "by hand" and
> make xconfig stuff -- but I am extremely keen to understand this bug.

  make xconfig is the second coolest thing since sliced bread (NetPipes is
the first).

  It gives you a Tk interface to setting all the configuration options in
the kernel.  No more

 "make config"
 yynynnynnynnynnyyyy
 oops!  ^C
 "make config"
 yynynnynnynnynnyyynynnnynyyy
 oops!  ^C
 (lather, rinse, repeat)

  You just click on things and watch the newly enabled/disabled options
appear/disappear and click on them as appropriate.  Now if I could only
remember how to set my .Xres so the clicked buttons were a different color
than the non-clicked buttons.

--
Bob Forsman                                   thoth_at_gainesville.fl.us
           http://www.gainesville.fl.us/~thoth/