Coda File System

pam_kcoda-0.3

From: Ivan Popov <pin_at_math.chalmers.se>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 22:35:19 +0100 (MET)
Hello!

I suppose it is of general interest to update (or add)
the pam_kcoda module version on your site.

This one is more conformant to PAM conventions than 0.2, hence
less sensitive to application [mis]behaviour.
I would recommend possible users to upgrade, as version 0.2 breaks with
some applications (not really its fault).

Version 0.3 should be used as follows (pathnames may vary) :
[auth required pam_krb5.so [ccache=SAFE require_keytab]]
auth optional pam_kcoda.so [kclog /usr/local/bin/kclog] [ignore_root]

[session optional pam_krb5.so]
session optional pam_kcoda.so [cunlog /usr/local/bin/cunlog] [nocunlog]

Tested on Linux with pam_krb5 from www.nectar.com (pam_krb5 with my
patches, but should work with the arguments above without any patches).

Regards,
--
Ivan