Coda File System

Re: Windows 95 bits of release 4.6.0 pre3

From: Michael Callahan <mjc_at_rodagroup.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 04:01:09 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 18 May 1998, Peter J. Braam wrote:
> We get this going to the point that Venus starts and mounts Coda on a
> drive. Many other things work, but something is broken in the directory
> code which prevents one from doing "dir" or much else for that matter.

Hmm...  I had directory listings working very reproducibly against small
servers, with the old version of Coda that I was using.  Of course, we did
see lots of weird problems when running that code against CMU's very full
servers.

By playing with 'inject' one should be able to figure out whether the
problem here is in the minicache or venus.

Michael